Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Do I Rule the World Yet?

I came up with a fancy enough blog name, that's for sure. I was so impressed with myself. Elephantiasisoftheblog. Genius. Sheer, un-adultered genius. And that's where it ends. Now I am writing nonsense. Well, I guess it does make sense. Unless I write like this-

jolly hitch fake the pony.

That would be nonesense.

**************AND NOW THE TOP 10 REASONS I DON'T BLOG VERY OFTEN!**************

10. I thought a diatribe was an Indigenous African Dieter!
9. As much as I talk about myself, I don't find I'm that interesting!
...
2. I'm lazy!
1. I thought blogging was another form of masturbation! (in which case I am an avid blogger)

I always except donations.
C/O elefantiasisoftheblog.com
P.O Box 1
Washington D.C. 00001

Thank you and good night!

1 comment:

GWJ said...

I'm gonna start a new blog called nonfilarialelephantiasisoftheblog or podoconiosisoftheblog, because that's so much easier to remember when you tell someone about your blog IMO.