Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Mr. President and Congress

Hi guys,

It's Jascha. You might remember my name as I've been getting lots of letters from you guys regarding a couple of dollars I forgot to send to you over the last few years. Haha, oops! Well anyway, I noticed you guys were giving out 700 billion tax dollars to some pretty big companies on Wall Street and as a troubled business owner myself I was wondering if, maybe, you could send a billion this way. I only owe about $24k, but I feel with a billion I could really get my business back on track (not to mention finally take that vacation I promised my self 2 years ago!). You can make the check out to Jascha L. Rynek or if you want we can set up a direct deposit or cash or something like that.

So let me know when to expect it, I've got a few things I'd like to get settled right away. Thanks!

Sincerely,

-Jascha

No comments: